Save the Date
Mark “MAY 1st” on your 2021 Calendar.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Open to non-Lions too. Share on Facebook.
Details & Registration Information will be posted soon…
Topics (subject to change)
- Moving Beyond Facebook
- Serving Your Community: A Mayor’s Perspective
- Serving the Alzheimer’s/Dementia Community
- Life After LEOs
- Value of Service in Volunteering
- Ways to Serve by Getting Beyond Our Physical Limitations
- LEO Leadership and Project Success/Ideas
- Working with Other Clubs: Lions Without Boundaries
View Previous Presentations
Click HERE to view the nine MP4 presentations from September 2020’s Forum.
Find out more…
This event is open to Lions and non-Lions and should make for a very enjoyable Saturday morning. Details on registration, times and speakers will be posted soon. So, JUST SAVE THE DATE !!!!!
If you would like to DONATE to the camp, which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit, send a check to the California Lions Camp Foundation, 1836 K Street, Merced, CA 95340.